A farm visit is a fun group experience!
Reserve a date for your private event
Plan your next group event, activity, party, meeting, community service project, etc. at the farm.
We can accommodate large and small groups and have open spaces for all kinds of activities.
- Community group
- Club meeting
- Family reunion
- Club Scouts, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts
- Church group
- Social organization
- Event venue with lots of space
- BBQ cookoff
- corn-hole tournament
- frisbee golf tournament
- dog agility competition
- and more…
Farm visits are 3 hours in duration and start at 11 am on Saturdays (contact us to discuss alternate times & Sunday availability).
To submit a request for a specific day
- Click the date on the calendar
- Click the 11:00 am time slot under “What time works best” (our standard start time)
- A pop-up form will appear
- Complete all required fields (*), if you have additional needs or questions please include those in the Questions & Comments section of the form, check the Data Privacy box, and click Submit
- We will contact you via the email address provided in the form
If you would like more information, have questions, or would like to request a date not shown as available on the calendar, submit a contact request below.